Friday, January 05, 2007

New Year, New Slipcover Hell

You know, if I didn't ask y'all to stop me ever doing this again, that was purely an oversight on my part. I know I MEANT to ask you to stop me from ever doing it again, and you're supposed to go by what I meant, not by what I actually said. Or wrote. Look, whatever.

Anyway, I'm having a little "what the fuck?" moment here, and I was wondering if you could help me out. Does this:



--indicate to you at all that there might be navy blue in that pattern?

Because there is, in fact, navy blue in that pattern:



But at least it doesn't look like I'm continuing the Brady theme I began in the bathroom, so there's that.



So, in summary:

Will you all please remind me periodically that I am not allowed to order slipcovers online when, let's face it, what I really need is a new loveseat, or a damn daybed, or something. I mean, for pity's sake, this is fucking ridiculous.

Thank you. 'Preciate it.

3 comments:

Rob said...

I like the look of slip covers sometimes but I have never, ever seen one I felt comfortable sitting on.

ilyka said...

But Rob, this one isn't just polyester; it's SPANDEX and polyester!

Ooh, hold on! I have to skip the 8-track back to "Get Down Tonight." LOVE that song!

Rob said...

"it's SPANDEX and polyester!"

Ewww. Looks OK, though.