Thursday, December 07, 2006

I Think Maybe This Blog's on Hiatus?


Patio_lights_2006, originally uploaded by ilyka_damen.


First things first: I owe a groveling apology to Miss Ginger, who asked me to contribute something to the 28th Carnival of the Feminists, to which request I said "Sure!" and then, well. I blew it. And in a week in which Christopher Hitchens grew gills and jumped into a tiny barrel (of gin), too. That is inexcusable. My behavior, I mean--there's never been any excuse for Hitchens'.

Next things next: Have a great December, and I'll likely see you in the new year unless I get drunk and turn on the computer, in which case I'll see you Friday night. Hey, that's tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely dig the post title--that's truth in advertising.

Ginger said...

No worries Ilyka - there are only 24 hours in the day. Nobody can do everything!

Unknown said...

What is this, "No time to blog?" Sleep is a crutch!