Thursday, February 01, 2007

You Aren't Meant to Drink It

Helen has been KILLING me this week. I basically had to stop in the middle of reading this, just to link it before I could forget to.

I have not consulted Genni yet on this blog's official position on the subject, but for my part it is somewhere in the neighborhood of fervent agreement. One's not bad; the other is horrible.

I eagerly await speculation on the influence Helen's topic has had on my political thinking from the usual knobs.

2 comments:

gennimcmahon said...

Damn, I haven't been nauseated this early in the morning since I was preggers with the small child. As a firmly type-A personality, I believe in, well, finishing the job. HOWEVER, the other, that other idea, that, Lordy, that's some awful right there. It's not even something I want to see out of context, or even in context like most of the movies do it, I have to cover my eyes and take deep breaths. Don't make me look at that! Thanks, Ilyka and Helen, for the mental image I'll be suffering with today.

Righteous Bubba said...

Gulp.